is there a discussion forum?

Deleted1754360User

Yes, look in the 'Off topic' section. You can start a topic on nearly anything that interests you. Try the debate forum there if you want to start a debate. :thumbsup:

I believe the correct way of phrasing your statement would be: Is there a website that is exclusively and completely devoted to the hosting of debates, in which all can participate? And to answer your question: I have no idea. Google it.

Edited for punctuational error.

Edited by RZ1029

you don't understand. this is the nexus forum and the off topic and all of those are like sub forums,im talking about a forum dedicated to this.

Wait... you mean like a brand new website? :huh:

I'm afraid you will have to make do with The Lounge (Off Topic Section) and the Debates section.

There is also a general Discussions category. Perhaps that is what you are looking for?

you don't understand. this is the nexus forum and the off topic and all of those are like sub forums,im talking about a forum dedicated to this.

I'm afraid you will have to make do with The Lounge (Off Topic Section) and the Debates section.

There is also a general Discussions category. Perhaps that is what you are looking for?

yeah a diffrent website. a website dedicated to litterature,debates and off topic stuff.

yeah a diffrent website. a website dedicated to litterature,debates and off topic stuff.

Somehow, I have a feeling that won't be happening on the nexus family of sites in the near future...

However, like RZ1029 stated, Google it. :thumbsup: