I can't fight Ghouls

ianwianpian

okay so now its not even ghouls. whenever im in f***ing combat the game just crashes on me. i dont understand why the game works good for a while and then decides to crash when im twenty hours in.

did you download any new mods? Sometimes they may conflict with the game and causes it to crash

• 2 weeks later...

ianwianpian - Hello!

"hey thanks for the help everybody i really appreciate it "

You need to provide more information on your problem. Simply saying Fallout 3 crashes is very vague.

Exact circumstances & locations if it's in a specific area, operating system being used & basic specs can really help.

Posting your load order can give further clues, run Fallout Mod Manager (FOMM) go to Load Order - Copy to clipboard & past it into your post here.

People need something to work with in order to help.

If the game is crashing in combat, are you using any mods that greatly increase the number of creatures/NPC's on screen? Combat is already intensive on your computer & increased opponents will only push it further.

If the crashing started recently, have you added a new mod? If so untick it & see what happens.

The most basic method, that is really good for tracking down a problem when running multiple mods is this:

Turn off one mod at a time checking in between in gmae to see if the problem is still there. When you reach the point where the problem goes you will have identifiesd the mod responsible.

It's a simple method but quite reliable.

Hope this helps!

Prensa