Why all the hate?

Cyberweasel89

Well as the old saying saying goes, if you have nothing nice to say about a mod then shut up and make your own damn mod.

Wait... I dont think thats right. XD

Yeah even in that link I didn't see anything.. ANd I have yet to see any foul play that really is upsetting.. Apart from a certain user named *censored*, who negatively endorsed the old world blues master overhaul stealth armor mod because he/she was in too much of a hurry to read how to build the upgrades for the suit. Then they had the nerve to post some pretentious thing to the author who is working hard on it, about he sucks for not telling him..

It was written in English people, plain as day.

Edited by Dan3345

Yeah that's kind of pathetic. I never realised any hate beforehand I just stayed away from mods I wasn't interested in. Some people don't appreciate that people are going out of there way to upload a file for others to enjoy and never ask for anything more than some endorsements to show for what they've made. Quite simply if you're going to have a go at *anyone* who hasn't hurt anyone else in anyway just because they don't meet *your* standards then you're a disgustingly horrible person. And that applies outside of nexus just as much ever made fun of the way someone dresses/looks/sexual orientation/race/gender/whether they cut sandwiches into rectangles or triangles... same principle. And that's all I have to say about that.