Oblivion Ultimate Texture Pack (O:UTP)

Deleted19761User

This project has one purpose : Combine and pack together every visual enhancement (meshes/textures) for Oblivion. What this compilation shouldn't do is add things that aren't already in the game. Strictly a texture pack upgrade to Vanilla Oblivion. So far, from searching and downloading I've gotten this list packed together:

Bomret's Shivering Isles Texture Pack

Beaming Sunglare 1.2

Better Beer Bottles

Better Horse Eyes

Better Nightsky

Beautiful Stars

Book Jackets Oblivion

Enhanced Magic Effects

Grimbots Spell Tomes (Book Covers)

Improved Trees & flora (1&2 + updates)

Improved Doors and Flora

Improved Fruits Vegetables & Meats

Improved Cities (Chorral,Bravil,Bruma, Skingrad)

Improved Signs

Improved Amulets & Rings

Intoxicant Imrpovement

Koldorn's Cave Textures

Koldorn's Cave Textures 2

Koldorn's Ayleid Ruins Textures

Paintings n Tapestries

Qarl's Texture Pack 3

Real Lava v1.3

Realistic Water v3

Real Nightsky

Shivering Book Jackets

Spell Icon Replace

I haven't added any Distant LOD yet, but I will update this when I do. So far that is everything that makes the vanilla game look better/improved. What I would like to do is make this pack into or merge it into a BSA/ESM so all that is needed when its downloaded is to be copy-pasted. Without worry of having to override anything in folders. Also, there is a handful of ESP's that come with packing this together (it was all done in the correct order) I would like to merge that data together.. or make it so they aren't even required.

Hopefully if this can be done right, this will save myself and many other people who come back to play oblivion every so often of having to download and install everything over and over and over again. Make things much simpler by having it all in one place, one file.

I'm leaving body mods and other such things out of it, leaving those to people's personal preferences. If there are more mods that will add/improve this further, please post here so I can add them in!

reminder - contact each and every texture maker to confirm they are happy to have their texture repackaged, or you may upset people.