Unlimited Survival mode Settlement Resources

DOMSWELL

I was wondering if somebody is capable of making a mod that either allows you to have unlimited settlement resources for building or makes settlement objects cost nothing to place. Since you can't turn on tgm in survival mode I'm getting pretty tired of looking for materials to make a home I enjoy. Since settlement building has no bearing on the rest of the game I feel like the restriction only takes away enjoyment I could be getting out of survival playthroughs. If you can do this thank you in advance, if not thank you for reading this anyway. :nuke:

Just buy Shipments of material - that's what I do. Concrete is cheap, though Steel & Wood ain't bad either (though settlements usually have plenty of both).

The Drumlin Dinner always has Concrete and Trashcan Carla usually does too.

Abernathy Farm, Grey Garden and Swatters always have Wood.

Shipments of Steel are sold by a couple of merchants in Diamond City and by others.

EDIT:

I just happened to stumble across this mod and thought of you: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/291/?

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the link. I was planning on just making a bat file, but didn't want to spend all that time trying to find the IDs. I don't mind how harsh Survival Mode is for combat, quests, etc, but after establishing supply lines, I want those settlements to just have resources available because, separately, I just like to build stuff. I can enjoy both elements of the game without being forced to scrounge for every last screw, but also made sure I leveled up enough to establish supply lines to make some sort of sense.

• 2 years later...