Does This Kind Of Mod Exist?

LarryThiel

ive searched the nexus pretty thoroughly and cant find what im lookin for, starting to think it doesnt exist. is there a mod that simply tells you the name of a spell when you equip it through a hotkey. like when you equip a sword through hotkeys it says umbra equipped for example. most of my spell icons look the same and i change them in and out depending on what im facing so remembering which is which gets a little tough. just a simple "fire ball equipped" up in the corner would make things a lot easier

Yes, Enhanced Hotkeys has an option (that by default is enabled), that creates a message saysing "<spell name> activated" when activating a spell. The option is named equipMessages (since it also controls messages for equipping items). Edited by theNiceOne

:D Yeah that could easily be achieved with RTI. If someone wants to do it, then the Weapon Selecter included (scripts beginning 'pmws...') could be largely copied without too many changes. It might be useful to be able to have multiple lists of spells, instead of just the one; however this would still be nice and easy with RTI.

I might get around to doing myself eventually, but there's a lot of things that RTI enables, and it'll take me a while to get through them on my own. I'd much rather someone else tried to do it, even if I do have to give extra assistance at first. I don't mean to keep blowing my own trumpet, but my mod is good, damn good. It not only makes many new things possible, it also, once you know how it works, make a lot of things a lot more straight-forward as well.