New to papyrus - need some help

lasere200

I released Auto Loot in January.

Auto Loot is the most configurable auto loot, auto harvest, and auto steal mod for Fallout 4.

• With Auto Loot, you can automatically loot Ammo, Bodies, Containers, Drinks, Flora, Food, Junk, Medicine, and Valuables.
  • You can automatically send that loot to any settlement, your inventory, or mix and match.
  • Plus, you can configure all aspects of Auto Loot while in the game using a Pip-Boy holotape.
With the in-game menu, you can:
  • Control which loot filters you want activated.
  • Control the auto loot radius for each filter. Every filter has its own radius!
  • Control the auto loot container for each filter. (30 settlements x 9 filters = 270 options!)
  • Control which items are auto looted from bodies and containers.
  • Control whether you always keep loot processed by specific filters.
  • Control whether filters suspend processing while in settlements.
  • Control whether filters ignore ownership. This is Auto Steal!
  • Control whether Auto Steal can trigger combat when you are detected.
  • Control whether Auto Steal loots only owned items, or owned and unowned items.
  • Control whether the Container filter automatically unlocks locked containers
  • Control the rates at which each filter processes the world.

I don't know what you're trying to do, but you can look at my scripts here.

:D I guess that was what I was trying to do. Thanks for saving me a lot of trouble. I'll just tune yours to my liking. Thanks a lot. I looked on the Nexus on Bethesda and nothing.

I've got an object reference array. How do I differentiate between containers and normal items?

By being more selective when you generate the array. You'll note that I use entirely separate scripts for auto looting bodies, containers, and everything else.