Game Crashing on Startup with Mods installed

salvadorjarod

I'm not sure specifically which mod this is happening with, especially since I checked for conflicts and organized my load order with LOOT. I'm kinda frustrated mainly because I really wanna get into modded fallout 4, and I can't seem to find a general topic for what I'm experiencing. Each time i try and make a new game it crashes before it can even start the whole "war never changes" thing. When I load a saved game, it goes to the loading screen and does fine up until the loading screen ends and then my game CTDs then as well. I just want an answer honestly, I think it has something to do with a lack of resources, I changed the files i needed to in order to enable modding, and I use the nexus mod manager. My loadout is as follows.

0 0 Fallout4.esm
1 1 Companion Infinite Ammo.esm
2 2 ArmorKeywords.esm
3 3 AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
4 4 Insignificant Object Remover.esp
5 5 Crossbow.esp
6 6 Eli_Rockin Red Rocket.esp
7 7 LooksMenu.esp
8 8 DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
9 9 DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
10 a CraftableAmmo.esp
11 b CraftableAmmo_plus.esp
12 c Crafting Workbench.esp
13 d Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp
14 e Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Expanded.esp
15 f Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp
16 10 Crafting Workbenches - Junk Items.esp
17 11 Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp
18 12 Crafting Workbenches - Pre War and Manufactured.esp
19 13 ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks.esp
20 14 CBBE.esp
21 15 KSHairdos.esp
22 16 Eli Companion Overhaul.esp
23 17 A Bobbleheads Adventure.esp
24 18 Eli_Accessories.esp
25 19 Eli_Utility Jumpsuits.esp
26 1a Eli_Char Assets.esp

did you also install a ui mod? if you did you could try to uninstalling that, I don't see anything in your load order that should be causing a crash. check your fallout 4 data folder, and move the interface folder to your desktop or somewhere else, then launch the game and try again, if that doesn't work then try to verify your game integrity through steam.

I don't often respond (or at all) but I want to thank xXBrytonXx for your suggestion. After transferring FO4 saved games, game files, NMM settings, etc to a new computer (I know "god pity the fool"). Then being put through steam hell, I finally got everything to load, DLC's and mods, but FO4 would crash on load attempt (new game or saved game). Removing the interface folder allowed the game to load, new and saved. Thanks again.