Why the nexus chat sucks

Bennysafink

Alright look, i have been very (and please excuse any language you mods deem inappropriate) Pissed off at the fact that i got banned from your chat for simply saying poop Not s*** not even crap Just poop :mad: when i signed up and went to the chat room i understand there are rules but i feel as though this was very unfair even 5 year olds say poop and if the mods are going to act like assholes over saying such a word then quite honestly there is no point in have the chat :dry: Driving people away over petty things such as this only proves how immature they are and even worse when i tried to get this point across they kicked me i came back and they banned me this is wrong people :armscrossed: i mean come on we all swear young or old on the internet. Why? Because we never find enough chances do it in real life i can understand rules such as no spamming and other generic rules but upon looking at how the chat is run i can only see that this chat was set in place to force control upon people who do not need to be controlled Childish power crazed mods must die :wallbash:

EDIT by LHammonds: Well, this seems to be a reinforcement that a ban was the appropriate action...however the scope of the ban was apparently not large enough. buddah corrected that for you.

Alright look, i have been very (and please excuse any language you mods deem inappropriate) Pissed off at the fact that i got banned from your chat for simply saying poop Not s*** not even crap Just poop :mad: when i signed up and went to the chat room i understand there are rules but i feel as though this was very unfair even 5 year olds say poop and if the mods are going to act like assholes over saying such a word then quite honestly there is no point in have the chat :dry: Driving people away over petty things such as this only proves how immature they are and even worse when i tried to get this point across they kicked me i came back and they banned me this is wrong people :armscrossed: i mean come on we all swear young or old on the internet. Why? Because we never find enough chances do it in real life i can understand rules such as no spamming and other generic rules but upon looking at how the chat is run i can only see that this chat was set in place to force control upon people who do not need to be controlled Childish power crazed mods must die :wallbash:

As was stated there is a right and a wrong way to do things. This is the wrong way.. You say you don;t need to be controlled, and I agree. So here is the deal, take it with you when you go.

And that is the end of the saga.

Buddah