Ancient ruins?

Lehcar

why would there be Ayleid ruims? Skyrim is where the man races came from and the natives are racist towards elves. if anything eleven was in skyrim the nords would have destroyed it.

The Ayleid Empire never extended past Cyrodil. So it would be really illogical to see Ayleid ruins in Skyrim. Now Falmer ruins is a different story....

ICE CAVES! Like not boring rock caves like you see everywhere else in the world. Like, actual caves, made from ice, like you'd see around glaciers in real life. THAT would rock. (Ice caves rock IRL.) Edited by Lehcar

ICE CAVES! Like not boring rock caves like you see everywhere else in the world. Like, actual caves, made from ice, like you'd see around glaciers in real life. THAT would rock. (Ice caves rock IRL.)

That would be cool, but I doubt it will be put in unless the ice has some kind of magic to prevent it from melting.

If they somehow make the physics work so fire melts ice, I would be surprised. Would be kinda weird looking to wave around a magic flamethrower without ice having any changes.

Nordic Ruins, Dwemer Ruins, Caves, Mines, and Ruined Imperial Forts are more or less confirmed from screenshots, videos, and interviews. Dwemer Ruins are back along the eastern border with Morrowind and still retain that steampunk bronze metal look about them but look a little more conventional ruin than they did in Morrowind. From the very short clip we saw of one they look like Shivering Isles ruins mixed with Morrowind Dwemer ruins. Overall not gonna pass judgement till I get my hands on them but it seems promising.

Link to screenshot of a guy sneaking in a Dwemer ruin.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DWGjuVGXA74/TgjrKERaBEI/AAAAAAAAANc/dcqb1X8myZI/s1600/vlcsnap-2011-06-24-22h24m31s218.png