Pretty ladies lol

Topher1

I see it in the picture forums all the time but I feel this is more appropriate of a place to ask.

How do people get such good looking characters? Even when I try they look like something out of the Shining.

I know it's mods but can anyone point me in the direction of which mods exactly would do that?

If you need an example just go the picture forum for oblivion. Think there is one up right now called Selina(sp?). Plus an assortment of many others.

I understand it's hair packs, etc. etc. but can anyone specifically kinda guide me to which hair packs / texture packs?

If possible pictures of yours or other Characters with these installed. Just so I can actually see.

I figured they photoshopped them.

I will have to go and look around for all of those things. I know I can run it on max but my characters still look like they crawled out of a cave.

Thanks bence. The 4092 x 4092 really does explain a-lot.

Firstly I think they have highest graphic + graphic enchanters + 4092x4092 skin texture and lastly some rework in Photoshop.

+1.

Well mostly photoshop I think. I used everything except graphic enhancements and my characters look NOWHERE nearly as nice as the ones in the posters. In other words, HEAVILY photoshopped.

Don't feel bad haha, it's an action RPG, not a dress-up game. You can't achieve that level of Crysis-level graphics in this game.

The annoying thing is face shadows. There's no way to eliminate them even after editing the oblivion.ini. They make your character look like a hag whenever there's a large amount of sunlight.

Edited by Heartcloud

Only photoshopping i happen to do is smoothing the edges if they look like sawblade (AA hates HD 5750?...)

Head06, 4096x4096(?) textures, high res races, improved normal maps, OBGEv3 + shaders, ini tweaks - In some scenic shots you can achieve photorealism but thats only in scenic.