Hi guys.

GloriosoMutandoneBlu

Hi everybodyes! I'm Diego and this is my first topic. I didnt know where I should post it, but I registered on this forum because I really hope to find some help to mod my oblivion :D

OK first of all I'm ITALIAN, so if there is some italian guy that read me,you can answer on my own lenguage, and pls do it xD

ok the I've red around on internet about mod but, I never found a good guide or something like a great wonderful simply trailer to do it. It looks like so difficult and I really want to mod my oblivion because on youtube I saw a lot of fantastic armors or weapons and I want them of course.

I red that there are a lot of mods for oblivion. some of them change the view of cityes or dungeons, the world in general, ok this kind of mods, doesnt interest me for now.I ve alredy finish oblivion, I mean the story and the 4 guild, not all of the quest, but I can say that I know a lof about the game. that I want now is just more weapons or armor, just for start i mean. when I ll become more good on modding i think that i ll change all i can change in this fantastic game!

So my question is: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?? xD xD xD pls

thanks for who will respond, and sorry for my english I know that I'm not so good xD

This is how I began becoming better with installing mods.

Just go to tesnexus homepage, and use the search engine or file browser to look what mod you prefer.

Just read the tutorials discription how to install your preferd mod.

Its pretty easy, there are generally 3 ways to install mods.

Esp/Esm data pasting with OBM.

O-mods

Wrye Bash

Just stay away from Wrye Bash until you have more expierence, well thats my advice.

The install discriptions with the mods is all you need.

happy modding :D

I endorse what Mrsinclair wrote. That said, you might want to try The Armamentarium. It provides, per the description:

Over 636 New Magic Arma Armors

Over 946 New Magic Arma Weapons

Over 200 New Magic Defensive Weapons

And 54 New Magic Arrow Types

All these are added into leveledlist and balanced has needed has well.

You done oblivion? If yea try | Nehrim - At fate's edge | It is a total conversion for oblivion and it's really great!

Well...That's enough of me...:D

-RavveN-

Edited by RavveN

Umbra the blood drinker gives 3 sets of clothes (robes, light and heavy armour sets), Addonay's Elven Weaponry, and Addonay's Classical Weaponry, also Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul (it changes a lot of the game, but also adds a lot of varieties of armour and weapons)