[Trailer/WIP] D.E.I.M.O.S.

AlexanderJVelicky

D.E.I.M.O.S.

By Alexander J. Velicky

It's about time that I announce my latest project (I was formerly Gunmaster95). There is also a thread on the BGS forums.

Here is the first trailer for it. I plan to make one more that will be released along side the mod sometime in Early August.

Overview

Release Date: Friday, August 12th at ~1pm Mountain Time (GMT -7)

You stumble upon an old military bunker in the Mojave Wasteland. Inside the entrance, a mid-aged man resides. He mysteriously knows how to get inside, and invites you to take a look, being too scared to do it himself. You enter the bunker, and are pulled into a deep story that spans over 200 years! You are accidently sent back in time, and you must aid First Leuitenant Pierce Mitchell, while he fights to free his colleague from captivity, and save what is possibly America's only chance at winning the war. The Deimos.

The mod should add about 1-3 hours of action packed gameplay, including an exciting story, 3 fully voiced characters (and tons of fully voiced small part side characters), new guns, armors, and an exterior worldspace!

This mod has been a rough 6 months in the making, so please take a look at the trailer and feel free to discuss.

Screenshots

Exterior Worldspace 1

Past Exterior Worldspace 1

Storage Building 1

Nevada 9 Lobby 1

Utility Area 1

Johnny Corde

Exterior Utility 1

Exterior 2

Chronoionic Mass Transporter Lab

Deimos Chamber Present

Research Labs 1

Research Labs 2

Utility Area 2

Beta testers needed!

I need testers for this mod! It is mostly done except for a huge amount of polishing and bug fixing. The issue is that it's pretty hard to find all the bugs myself. If you would like to beta test, and you meet the requirements below, please send me a message titled something similiar to 'Deimos Beta Testing Application'. The requirements are as follows:

• You should have freetime each day to test until the mod is released.
  • You should be able to test each new version of the beta and write a report within 2 days of it's release.
  • You cannot tell anyone about what you are testing. I would like to control what information is released until the mods completion. Posting reviews of it or anything like that is not allowed.
  • If you can no longer test, please let me know immediately so I don't assume that you still are.
  • You may not post images or videos of the mod without my permission.
  • You may not share ANY of the files given to you as part of the beta with anyone.

Thanks,

Alexander J. Velicky

that trailer was amazing, it had the quality of and feel of a large developers advertising. Very good! Will definitely be watching this

How did you make the trailer? As in the slow camera movement and everything. I tried TFC but the camera movement is way too fast for the effect.

'SUCSM' (Set Ufo Camera Speed Multiplyer) lets you set how fast the UFO camera moves. The default is, of course, 1. I believe I used .5 for the fast shots near the end. .2 for the medium shots (most of the pans) and the middle area zooming out from the klaxon. Then I used .1 for the very slow shots, the initial zoom out of the klaxon, and panning past the hand and phone at the end.

@AV

Wow! Your trailer is great. Do you have an estimate for a release date?

:) llama

Thanks! Well, as of now I'm hoping within about a week. It depends onw how well things go and how much I can work. It has been over 100 the past few days, and we don't have AC, so working has been very hard to do.