OOO - Small issue

NocturneNight

I know this is an old thread, but I ran into the same problem NocturneNight. I went looking in my Data -> Sounds folder in the Oblivion Directory, and found two sound files in the fx -> Itm map. I was unable to play these sound files in my media player and I notices that the files had a filesize of 0 bytes. After removing these files I managed to get the sounds back, probably not the sounds that came with OOO, but it is better than silence.

I know this is an old thread, but I ran into the same problem NocturneNight. I went looking in my Data -> Sounds folder in the Oblivion Directory, and found two sound files in the fx -> Itm map. I was unable to play these sound files in my media player and I notices that the files had a filesize of 0 bytes. After removing these files I managed to get the sounds back, probably not the sounds that came with OOO, but it is better than silence.

Interesting. I do not use OOO anymore, but thank you for sharing your findings. I will be sure to try it out if I start using OOO again. :) Thanks!