Spell Tomes Conjurer

Lehcar

So the evil "Conjurer" dude from the Spell Tomes DLC starts tracking you as soon as you leave the sewers. Exactly what are the limits of his AI and where can he possibly find you? Can he only get to you in the Tamriel worldspace? Will he enter cities or interiors? And can he can be killed in the wild by bandits or monsters? Just curious, because for example during the daedric shrine quest involving the unicorn, often it's already dead when I reach the grove.

Also, in the Vile Lair DLC, the Dark Minion seems to have a penchant for stealing any books he finds lying around. I left an important lying on the table in the main room and he took it, how do I retrieve it? :(

Edited by Lehcar

Just had a quick look in the CS. He has a "Find" package for the player. The conditions of the package are as follows:

Player IsInInterior == 0

Player GetInWorldSpace Tamriel == 1

GetDistance Player > 1000

And is set to "Always Run". So as soon as you leave the sewers, he'll run and find you as long as you're outside in Tamriel. If you're inside, in an Oblivion World or the SI, then he stops running towards you until you reach the exterior of Tamriel again. Once he's within 1000 units of you (which isn't that much, although it sounds like it's a lot, it's rather close), he'll look for you for 500 units. This generally means he'll find and kill you as soon as he sees you.