Casting Runes and Summoning Circles.

Perrinwolf

What I'm looking for is something similar to Diablorobes casting morph/circle/rune. What I'm looking for are casting circles. Arcane writing in patterns of circle, Celtic and Nordic knot pattern. With them appearing by the hands of caster or on the ground for conjuring creatures. Different pattern color and type for each school would be cool as well. For example. Illusion would have a green pattern celtic knot appear on the hand of caster and shading on target if any. I seen that shadings can appear on the character as well as the target.

I'll link some circles, Celtic and Norse knots. Also some possible arcane writing patterns.

Circles. The first circle close to what I like. With the glow the pattern with runes. The center part not so good. The second circle has a good pattern and wording. Just needs a good color and glowing effect.

Circle one

Circle two

Celtic knots. The three knot patterns are good. Needs runes in between the lines and a color and glow effect.

Celtic knot one

Celtic knot two

Celtic knot three

Norse knots. Pretty much like the celtic knots. Need color a glow effect and runes within. Or arcane writing.

Norse knot one

Norse knot two

Runes or writing patterns to use.

Norse Runes

Greek alphabet

Quenya Text

Hope someone interested in this as well.

To perhaps help you on your way; vanilla contains 1 version: ArcaneSymbol01.

MidasMagic contains several more, some even animated.

Only other thing I can say, is that I'd love to see these as well. Preferably more 'historically correct' (as for instance the Seal of Solomon, or the Pentangle).

Well. I'm not sure which of the midas magic spells have the magic circles. But I would like the circles and knots for almost all vanilla spells. Animated would be a major plus.

Well. I'm not sure which of the midas magic spells have the magic circles.

What..? I don't mean 'use the spells', I mean (like the vanilla example) that if you or anyone else were to actually make it, you could start by asking if you could use those (they're in meshes/magiceffects, named something sigil). Resources are a good start to any mod.

Haha, this is totally my cup of tea. :D

I have been adding magic circles to a lot of teh midas spells in the past AND runes. Adding a magic circle to spells is not that hard, at least not on the ground. I simply added a carpet mesh to most of the Midas Magic spells and textured it with a magic circle. I have no idea how to do that with vanilla spells though. I do prefer daedric runes myself and use them the most though XD

Video:

Edit: Midas magic spells with rune/magic circles are mosty the bursts: Fire/Ice/Holy Burst and some of th barriers. Just open the midas magic spells in Nifskope and check the textures and meshes.

Edited by chakaru11

Hello and thank you for responding. If all you can do are the midas spells for now. That would be great. I don't mind daedric runes at all. I was just tossing out ideas for modders to use if they were going to work on it. As for getting midas's author permission I will for ask it myself. I'll be sending a message right away. Is their any other help you like for this project. My skills are poor to zero as a modder. But I'm willing to help you and hope to inspire others to join in.