No Conflicting Mods - Still Won't Load

Controlspire

Greetings Everyone,

I am hoping someone out there will know what to do, and be able to help me out here. I've had Oblivion for a while, I have Shivering Isles too. I use a large number of mods, and manage them well (I believe). I have the updated patches for both,

I have; Wryebash (Stand Alone), Python v.31, BOSS, OBMM.

I have OBMM and have run the new conflict detector. Nothing is showing up in the red. I have run my Wryebash and ran BOSS it told me I could bash some mods, but there was no problems there. I patched them.

So here's the odd thing...I start up the game all is looking good...I go to load a save and nothing. The game shuts down - total crash. Odd.

So I try a new game thinking - okay the old saves might be corrupt...total crash. Now I'm baffled.

Next thing I try is disabling ALL Mods and going about the game w/o any - pure vanilla. Same deal. I check out the orginal Oblivion.esm it's fine. I go to an old backup...now I'm at wit's end...nothing is working. Before I resort to a total re-install I was hoping someone could help me.

It could be simply that you have too-many mods- the engine can only handle so many. I think the cap is around 200 for Oblivion- its about 100 for Fallout New Vegas. Personally- I reinstall saved my TES life at one time. I would reccommend it if many problems persist.