Cheeky request?

Renaisanceman

I am wondering if there are any modders aorund with MSN who would be willing to assist me in leanring how to Mod.

Particularly scripting, creating NPC,s, followers and making quests, map markers, working buildings and alike.

I am useless at textures and such thigns of that nature, but I wuould love to attempt to make some simple characters/followers and buildings. Which may lead into larger projects as I improve in skill.

At which point I would likely desire to approach poeple who can texture with requests for item texturing/creation to go with mods.

But until then...

Would anyone be willing to help me learn? (I'm a total beginner, just starting to grasp the basics)

Check my sig :)

I've been modding for maybe a week or so.. mainly texturing and a tiny bit of modelling.... but the articles linked in my sig really helped me along! (that's why i put them in there :P)

I know it's a link to the FO3nexus, but FNV and FO3 are pretty much the same thing :wink:

Hope it helps :)

PS. Scripting falls under the "General" catogorie :)

Edited by Urwy

Check my sig :)

I've been modding for maybe a week or so.. mainly texturing and a tiny bit of modelling.... but the articles linked in my sig really helped me along! (that's why i put them in there :P)

I know it's a link to the FO3nexus, but FNV and FO3 are pretty much the same thing :wink:

Hope it helps :)

PS. Scripting falls under the "General" catogorie :)

Thanks mate.

Will go peer with my beedy eyes.

~thumbs up~

Would anyone be willing to help me learn? (I'm a total beginner, just starting to grasp the basics)

Assuming you have a microphone, you can contact me via Steam or Skype. PM me with your info if you do, and want to.