Dragon Age Origins to Dragon Age Awakeing Ultimate Sacrifice Mod

DonnySN

I noticed that if you import a Dragon Age Origins character to Dragon Age Awakening and your character had the Ultimate Sacrifice ending your character magicaly comes back to life for no reason. I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod that makes you play as the orlesian warden when you import your DA:O character for Awakening, which hunt, and Golems of whatever the **** that places name is.

unfortunately I don't think it's even possible to make such a mod. the construction kit was never updated to work properly with Awakening content which has greatly limited what modders can actually do with the expansion

I too was hoping the Orlesian would be able to import decisions made by an Ultimate Sacrifice instead of having to use defaults, but alas the expansion was horribly rushed

@DonnySN;

Not sure what you want this mod to do.

If it's to allow you to use the appearance, level/stats, amd/or accumulated items] of "your Warden", but with the Origin Story of being Orlesien when you arrive at Vigil's Keep, then I think you can accomplish that end result by NOT importing a previous character.

Start fresh, then use one of the face-replacers and the mods that allow you to edit the talents and attributes of the character to re-create one like "yours", and add items/gold using the console.

(But maybe someone knows an easy way to edit a character's set of accomplishments/biography entries... Any takers? ;D )

@Thandal

I want to be able to play as the Orlesien warden after importing my save from Origins because the fact that I play as The Hero of Ferelden when I chose the ultimate sacrifice ending makes no sense. And simply "not importing a character" doesn't work at all because then I can't import the lore settings I want into DA: 2.

Simple as that, or as SiNNeR suggested it might not be "simple as that" XD

Ahhh... I think I understand. Yeah, Edriano is right. I think the mod is: "A Gibbed Dragon Age Save Generator for Dragon Age 2".

You can play an Orlesien Warden from DA:A through whatever further adventures you care to, then edit that Warden's World-State using the mod to make it reflect what "your Warden" did in DA:O.