Repair item list: NONE

Deleted2888495User

I'm doing some cloth but there is a thing... maybe a stupid question... but the Repair item list on GECK should tell the game what items to use to repair that piece of cloth/armor i'm editing. But if is set to "none"? Thats mean that the item is totally not repairable and when broken i can only trash it? Or is repairable only with itself? Or other things? I found the "none" setting on some headgear, expecially on Sheriff Hat (or Lucas Simms hat) which i'm editing right now.

Thank you. ^^

I'm doing some cloth but there is a thing... maybe a stupid question... but the Repair item list on GECK should tell the game what items to use to repair that piece of cloth/armor i'm editing. But if is set to "none"? Thats mean that the item is totally not repairable and when broken i can only trash it? Or is repairable only with itself? Or other things? I found the "none" setting on some headgear, expecially on Sheriff Hat (or Lucas Simms hat) which i'm editing right now.

Thank you. ^^

You can't repair that piece of equipment yourself then. You can still ask other merchants and such to repair it for you (those who offer the option, of course) but then you have to pay caps.

Cheers

Glenstorm