Jericho's Pissdrunk Mod

UgTheViking

I would like to see a Mod where your character can get "pissdrunk" as Jericho says. I know nothing of modding and have never seen the inside of a Geck but was thinking it could use something like the 'usuable cigarette' mod where you can see your char using the substance. The more alcohol consumed the more it affects the game. Not just with visual effects but with actual animations. Idle animations could show your character swaying or staggering. Other animations including armwrestling, drunken yelling, dancing on tables, stripping, vomiting ,falling down, wetting pants and passing out (This could work like the wait command.Minimum pass out time being an hour) could be incorporated depending on how much booze is consumed. I also thought it would be a nice touch if you could get in a bar room fight without the whole town attacking you but with odds stacked way against you so 9 times out of 10 even Nova or Gob would kick your ass.

An optional esp could be to add 'winos' in some towns. They would be like the water beggars but only dirtier and they ask you for booze instead of water.

Another option that could be cool though I have no idea how much work it would be, is to also be able to buy drinks for NPC's or companions where if accepted they suffer from the same animations.