Slof's Better Beasts gone forever?

PyPaw

I've been looking around for mods to make the races look better. I'm currently looking for a mod for the Khajiit and I've read that Slof's better beasts was the best for it. I've been looking sadly to find she has left due to trolls and others chasing her off the internet (Which is a really sad thing to hear). She deleted all her mods along with leaving so this has made my search harder. Is there still a place to get this mod? Thanks.

Slof's home on the web is now at http://www.slofslair.co.uk/index.php . She doesn't have the Better Beasts mod there, but if you run the Roberts bodies, she DOES have some Khajiit retextures in her Oblivion mods section.

You might be interested in the current work-in-progress at "Proper" khajit and argonian bodyshapes/animations, where a group of us are trying to correct Bethesda's odd-looking Khajiit legs. You'll also find assorted stray links there for other Khajiit-alteration mods.

All of Slof's mods (minus a select few she didn't re-release again) are now available on her website and some on different hosts linked to from there.

As for Slof's Better Beasts, this was actually integrated into her new Slof's Better Bodies, a compilation of sorts of body textures and beautification stuff for Robert's Male and Robert's Female bodies.

The Argonian part of it, spiked tails with claws or regular non-spiked tails with claws, if you forgive me advertising my own mod, is included in my Argonian Beautification, made compatible and fitting to just about all body mods I know of. All AB features are optional, so it's pretty simple to get only those out of it. It will, however, not give you any of the Khajiit features from Slof's BB.

Edited by DrakeTheDragon