Medkit request

GreatLucifer

What I'm requesting is a medkit, not necessarily exactly alike but similar to that of Left4Dead.

Picture;

Preferably with an icon, like:

What I need (or want), is the model and textures. The havoking I'm since recently able to do myself.

Also, in case it gets released or if anyone would like to use it, i made a script which replicates the working of a L4D-medkit; always restoring 80% of damage taken (80% of the difference between current health and maxhealth), and only being able to carry one;

scn 0MedPackL4DScript

short DoOnce
ref Target
float Life
float LifeMax
float Dif

begin OnActivate
set Target to GetActionRef
if Target.GetItemCount 0MedPack == 0
	activate
endif
end

begin OnEquip
set Target to GetContainer
set Life to Target.GetAV Health
set LifeMax to Target.GetBaseAV Health
if Life < LifeMax
	set Dif to LifeMax - Life
	set Dif to Dif * 0.8
	if Dif < 1
		set Dif to 1
	endif
	set Life to Life + Dif
	Target.ForceAV Health Life
	RemoveMe
else
	return
endif
end

Thank you.

Edited by GreatLucifer

What a coincidence :D

But no, unfortunately they can't be removed in NifSkope. I'm currently using a scaled down, white re-havoked pack from that mod with other bottles in the wide pouches (which I was able to do myself, and why I know they're one branch).

Which I am *hoping* to replace... :psyduck:

Edited by GreatLucifer

Euhm... Well, I'd love to have it as a misc item atleast, as the groundmodel (I can havok it myself, if that saves you any trouble). The question of rigging is a bit.... more elaborate.

Which I hope you don't mind me asking you a few questions about;

Thing is, I'm recreating L4D. The mechanics, atleast. And I was planning on making the medkit and others (equivalent of pills and defibrillator) visible on the person. So I tried to strip a toolbelt I found somewhere (which was rigged to the tail), and incorporate the combinations of possible items using paste branch & transform.

But once I stripped it, it'd no longer show....

So, my questions are;

-If something (invisible, straps, belt, whatever) was rigged to the tail, could I just add other branches using transform, or does every branch need to somehow be rigged or something?

-Seeing as I need several combinations, it seems a bit steep to request.

So instead, *if* things can just be added to a tailslot-rigged (invisible) something using transform, could you perhaps make an invisible tailslot-rigged something, to which I can attach everything...?

Thank you :)

Edited by GreatLucifer