NCR emergency radio

darkus37

Hi, I was wondering what I have to do to get the best ending for forlorn hope if your are playing in support of NCR. From the wiki:

Depending on your actions during the quests We Are Legion and Restoring Hope, during the battle of Hoover Dam the NCR emergency radio will report on the status of Camp Forlorn Hope. It will be either be attacked and destroyed by the Legion, under attack but manages to hold their ground, or providing support to Hoover Dam.

How do I get the providing support to hoover dam ending, and does that actually have any real tangible effect (i.e. all the troopers are either elite or power armored or have better weapons)?

I suppose it can be, except that I was wondering if it's a bug or whether I didn't fill some sort of objective. I know that there are some quests like the retaking of the NCR correction facility that can't be done except through modding or using console commands and I was wondering if this was a similar thing or not. If its a bug, then I guess I'll make the request on the correct forum, if it's not, then I would like to know what I had to do or have to do to make it happen and what real effect it has. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

It isnt a problem. I'll try and help you, so as long as you post in the correct forum next time, also, use spoiler tags please.

It would be like getting any other faction to help you at the battle- they just show up with some troops at some point. The troopers at Forlorn Hope are just standard NCR and I would doubt they have anything to bring to the table. I would assume them dead in 3 minutes tops. If you want them to assist you, you would have to do ALL or most of the NCR quests throughtout the game, even the side ones.

Edited by iansaltman