No "data" file in my Pc?`

07Charger

So here it is, i know how to use "NVSE" and i have successfully put mods into my game, awsome! Now...the mods that require you to physiclly change and\or add new items i hear is in the "data" folder...welp here is my view of my "FalloutNV" folder...can anyone help? And yes before you say it, this is the only "FalloutNV" folder on my pc.

So here it is, i know how to use "NVSE" and i have successfully put mods into my game, awsome! Now...the mods that require you to physiclly change and\or add new items i hear is in the "data" folder...welp here is my view of my "FalloutNV" folder...can anyone help? And yes before you say it, this is the only "FalloutNV" folder on my pc.

Assuming you have steam, you're in the completely wrong place.

Go to your hard drive, program files (or wherever you installed Steam), steam, steam apps, common, fallout new vegas, data.

So it should read something like:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\falloutnewvegas\data\

The folder you're looking for IS NOT in your MY GAMES folder inside of your documents.

You're looking in the wrong place :P

If you got it on Steam, it's under

C:/Program Files(Program Files(x86) is you're using a 64bit windows)/Steam/SteamApps/Common/FalloutNV/Data

dunno about retail.

-edit; derp was beat, but the folder is still FalloutNV, not FalloutNewVegas :P

Edited by jhardingame

i am logged in thought thats the thing...? otherwise id not be able to post right?...idk let me try again bc you deserve that, its been 3 days now and noone has given me a str8 andswer...ive been kicked off this site twice because noone respects anyone here.