Skyrim: multiplayer/co-op mod?

trollioslulzicus

Folks already tried making a multiplayer mod for Oblivion, they showed us that it is possible to make one, the obliviononline mod had great potential before it had a heart attack, so ladies and gentlemen is any Modder demigod planning to try to make a Skyrim co-op mod when it comes out?If we all put our differences aside and band together, I think it might be possible.Imagine a small server based (10 players max etc) mod for a TES game, that would rock, not to mention that with mods we can have UNLIMITED MOOLTIPLAYAR GAEMPLEH!1! I mean, sciense is not about why, its about why not! Right....?

I was reading about some of these mods, personally would love to have a arena style multiplayer this one guy was working on mainly because me and my friends are always fighting over whose characters would kick whose asses XD. Also it would be very nice to have free roam co-op it could be interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks already tried making a multiplayer mod for Oblivion, they showed us that it is possible to make one, the obliviononline mod had great potential before it had a heart attack, so ladies and gentlemen is any Modder demigod planning to try to make a Skyrim co-op mod when it comes out?If we all put our differences aside and band together, I think it might be possible.Imagine a small server based (10 players max etc) mod for a TES game, that would rock, not to mention that with mods we can have UNLIMITED MOOLTIPLAYAR GAEMPLEH!1! I mean, sciense is not about why, its about why not! Right....?

I was reading about some of these mods, personally would love to have a arena style multiplayer this one guy was working on mainly because me and my friends are always fighting over whose characters would kick whose asses XD. Also it would be very nice to have free roam co-op it could be interesting.

its was possible in fallout 3 and new vegas. only up to 2 player though. going beyond 2 players is a no-go. (the other downside is the multiplayer is played on the same pc)