My little Skyrim: Friendship is magic

WolfySnackrib

Think that hugs will be implemented in the game? Wouldn't it be neat to be able to hug people? Or even better, hug at random to provoke and piss off! Hehehehe. Like a guy is getting angry at you and then you set him off to attack you with a warm friendly magical hug! How neat would that be? Also it has possibilities with spouse relationships. They're hardly gonna put sex in there but it'd be weird if you couldn't do something harmlessly affectionate, like huggies.

Why don't we just get Fable 3 and put the Skyrim label on it? Oh yeah 'cause that would suckz

I don't think that fable 3 was bad because you could interact with people by using gestures... It was bad because it basically had nothing else besides that.

Personally I think that it sounds like a fun idea, but it would be hard to implement and make it so that it didn't feel slapped on. What creatures are you supposed to be able to hug? How will a dragon react on your newfound crush for him?

Sorry if I'm rambling on, I'm drunk on lack of sleep.

Hahahaha a dragon lands and roars you in the face, then you reach out and hugs his nose, and his dragon cheeks go all red, and then he flies off.

LOL I wonder if you'd get XP for technically beating your offender, but seriously some more friendly interactions would be awesome, I would spend many hours on oblivion, doing non-combative tasks on Oblivion, with aid of some good mods. After you've done all the quest fighting to be had it's nice to settle down and live a quiet life.

One thing that I wish they'd consider to implement in the game is to physically beat your opponents and win but spare their lives. That'd be a good option for all us out there who adores wolves and really don't want to having to kill them. And it'd help other people play good guys. Like someone in town challanges you to the death, you sword fight him, give him some minor wounds and then make him yield when you have him pinned. An old fashioned kind of mercifull hero.

One thing that I wish they'd consider to implement in the game is to physically beat your opponents and win but spare their lives. That'd be a good option for all us out there who adores wolves and really don't want to having to kill them. And it'd help other people play good guys. Like someone in town challanges you to the death, you sword fight him, give him some minor wounds and then make him yield when you have him pinned. An old fashioned kind of mercifull hero.

You can surrender I guess... I'm not sure about the other way around