Geck crashes when I load custom armors

Guy97

Recently I picked up Nifskope, and have began meshing together some armors. I am mainly using TumbaJumba's Scavanger Armors, however; when I make a custom armor that uses the "veste_secur_jeans" models shirt and I put the "pants.dds" texture one it so that I have the skull on the chestpiece my Geck crashes when I load. I am also getting some meshes on a lot or armors as being white. I have done the auto detect game path thing, and some of them also show up red in the Geck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: It's not the shirt, because I have another suit of armor that I made that I got in game that use the same shirt/texture. I don't see any similarities between the two other than that shirt though.

You're missing a diffuse map.

Basically what it's saying is you've either exported it wrongly or it doesn't have a texture.

I'm guessing the former.

You made them in nifskope so I assume perhaps you've made them in an oblivion like way and used a texture propery insead of a shader property. White meshes mean that you haven't ticked shadow map (the second one down in the bs shaders list). Post screenshots if you want anymore help.

Thanks for responding, however; I had gotten it to work. Thanks again.

Edit: I had gotten the textures to work properly.

Edited by Guy97