TES Oblivion Goty Deluxe

EvilBr33D

Hi guys, im new to this site and what i wanted 2 ask is, is the "unofficial patches" for oblivion good for SI? The Reason being i did a " very clean " install, because i messed up my original install, by placing it in the X86 folder. After I re-installed the 2nd time, OBMM told me the a couple of dlc's where in conflict with the scripts, cue another re-install. I plan on using mods, just wanted to be sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for any responses. Edited by EvilBr33D

Don't bother with the conflict detector in OBMM.

Install the Unofficial Oblivion Patch, the Unofficial Shivering Isles patch, the Unofficial Official Mods Patch, and lastly but not the least, the Supplementals. Install any mods you want to use after this.

Thanks, i'll try that out. Again, thanks a million :)

*Edit- Do i install the official mods before or after the UOMP?

Edited by EvilBr33D

thanks, i kinda figured that out already lol, but was sleepy last night, so brain wasnt working. New question to those who want to answer ( and it is appreciated, believe me ), what other mod managers should i install besides OBMM?

EDIT------------ And are they complicated to install, kind of new to Oblivion mods.

Edited by EvilBr33D

Uh, nothing for Oblivion is hard to install so long as you RTM (read the manual). You should probably grab Wrye Bash.

Thanks Ygfbv, you've been a big help +kudos, can u provide a link, or can i find it here?

OK, I think I've reached my WTF moment with the supplementals, I cant't figure out which file to dl. I got OBMM, going to get Wrye Bash soon, but the file options are driving me crazy. Plz help, and Kudos to those who reply. Thank you.

The game will usually run OK without the Supplementals Patch (which does NOT mean you should not install it. Please DO INSTALL it) but I would first get hands on Wrye Bash and BOSS. Run BOSS and it will tell you which version is best.

Thanks Candex, any bit helps. so to be sure, I dl and install Wrye Bash and BOSS 1st before the supplementals patch right? +kudos to you

EDIT------ Fixed spelling errors

Edited by EvilBr33D