Voice actors and mod makers needed.

wastelander106

Hello modding community, I have an idea and have started writing a script for a machinima series and with help it could go quite well. While this will be my first video I do have high hopes for the story since I have been working on it for a few months now. I already have a few friends who can do voice overs as well as one who can do actual video making on his computer. I would need extra voice actors as a few more lead voice actor, and if at all possible I would like if there could be a few mods made specifically for the series. If you are interested let me know, thanks.

Hello modding community, I have an idea and have started writing a script for a machinima series and with help it could go quite well. While this will be my first video I do have high hopes for the story since I have been working on it for a few months now. I already have a few friends who can do voice overs as well as one who can do actual video making on his computer. I would need extra voice actors as a few more lead voice actor, and if at all possible I would like if there could be a few mods made specifically for the series. If you are interested let me know, thanks.

I was recently wanting to get into voice acting, so I would be happy to do any jobs you would be willing to give me. I have a set of turtle beaches that are in dire need of some use, PM me with the details or post them here. I am in chat for about 1/4 of my day, so you can contact me there if you prefer. Also my steam name is iansaltman incase you want to catch me on there. I hope everything goes well!

DarkSpace, at your service. Send me some copy and I will audition it for you so you can select what parts I could play, if any. Thank you!

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/419699-voice-actor-voiceover-voice-acting/page__p__3473059__hl__%2Bvoice+%2Bactor__fromsearch__1#entry3473059

To those who want to be voice actors please pm me or post your favored type of gameplay in new vegas, sniper, rifleman, medic, scientist, ect.. This will give me an insight to your "resume" so to speak so I can better match up characters to your personality. Also if you know of good weapons mods please post them, no energy weapons though, I am saving a surprise for energy weapons and wish for just lead eaters for now.

There is a thread for Voice actors somewhere search it out and you'l be verry happy

dont no the name of the the topic so can t help you out with that

So I have scraped my first script and started on my new one, and I finally have lines for people to read.

If you wish to be a good guy please send me an audio of the following lines to the email address [email protected]:

" The wasteland is a harsh place, filled with murderers, robbers, and criminals. This place was not meant to be lived in, but merely to be survived, a story to tell at a bar to the half-drunk scavs who dream of making it big and becoming a legend. But the wasteland is not always the fairy tale we see it to be, every waking moment you must fight for your right to live if you wish to stay alive, and if you do survive another day, your only delaying what will come soon enough. That is what I wish to change, I wish to make the wasteland a place free from death and despair, but make it a place of living, of striving, of hope. It may be impossible but as long as I am breathing, no one will stop me."

If you however, wish to be a villain, than as well send me an audio at [email protected] of the following lines:

" You think you can stop me? I've already killed you. Think you can beat me? I've already won, nothing you can do will stop me from achieving my goals, NOTHING, not firepower, not money, not even death. So go ahead, send you greatest assassin, I'll snap his neck. Send an army, I'll wipe them out with mine. And if you think you have a chance of surviving, think again."

Once you send me the audio I'll let you in on the basic plot and storyline, so I know you're truly interested. Also, just because I'm having you read these line doesn't mean they will be in the script, they are just basic lines to see how well you can read a character.