Skyrim Official Trailer is a disappointment

ReaperLeopard

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even the dragon in Witcher 2 was more scary, had a feeling of OMFG RUN! The dragon in Skyrim just meh...

Whereas in TES games you could run AND jump, thus not being defeated by a two inch incline. Maybe that is where the fear from the Witcher's creatures comes from.....

Wrong. It's more to do with scripted events, and we all know Skyrim will probably be like Oblivion where all bosses are just like every other creature but with better stats. If the end boss will be anything like Mehrune Dagon it's gonna suck cause instead of screaming my head off I was just oh look it's Mehrune Dagon, hi there!

This made me laugh "We all know Skyrim will be like Oblivion where all bosses are just like every other creature with better stats." Try telling that to the Journalist such as GI Reiner and see what he says. They got to play Skyrim "without" the Dragons and they still almost died. Secondly there was a Harmony in Skyrim's Trailer where Dragonborn used his shout and it synced with the Skyrim's Theme. I have never felt a chill like that going through my body. (Good chill by the way the type were it is like I want it already it's awesome.) Pre-Vanilla Oblivion (As I called it.) was better than current Oblivion. The old Oblivion could beat WItcher 2 in a lot of things. (Don't get me wrong I love the Witcher Series.) For example Trees moved because of the wind (Which is is Skyrim.) There was one more City called Sutch. Radiant AI was actually Radiant Ai (In other words it acted like they said there was proof in the E3 demo of Oblivion, like the Chorrol book store woman when she went to sleep her Dog was barking and she got mad woke up and casted a fire spell at him. She then said get out I'm not in a good move. This didn't always happen however. Other things did) Arenas in every city. The Oblivion gate was in Kvatch instead of outside a Dremora came out of it he was twice as big as the current Dremora and said "You dare test the might of Oblivion!" then killed the Imperial Legion Captain you followed in one hit. Then went to attack you knocking of 3% of Todd Howard's Health (Which was 10,000 by the way.) it ended with you going in Oblivion and Uriel Septim said "Find him and close shut the Jaws of Oblivion" But they didn't put this in because of Compression Tech sucked then. They said the Audio was more than half of the space on the Disc. 20,000 lines in Oblivion now closer to 40,000 or so before they had to get rid of a lot. It was Microsoft's fault they said no 2 discs allowed (It is now but wasn't back then) So to not make the Console users mad they had to get rid of PC's Oblivion stuff as well. I think you should read more about Skyrim. From what you say you think the creatures aren't going to be hard. Bethsoft says different. The guards (Which if they still had the level scaling they would be 10 levels higher than Todd Howard's Character which was 34 I think and defeated him.) got killed fast so did the Giant they took awhile to knock down health in which the Dragon Killed just by picking up.Todd Howard also said he had to beef up his character before the Demo because one to show moves off and two that Skyrim's combat will be harder and even he might die. I hope my rambling proves the point that Oblivon was and still can be hard and Skyrim will be harder than Oblivion. And not to be rude but I'm sure you know there is a difficulty bar. The Difficulty even on 75% is harder for me than the Witcher 2's hardest mode (I beat it on that by the way it felt more average at best. But I guess that might just be me.) Still I mean no offense but there is flaws in what you say.