Mechanical steed

Robert1308

A thought occurred to me a few days ago that horses were kind of dull and that a Mechanical horse would be a fine addition to Oblivion, be it a Dunmer creation or otherwise introduced. as far as I know it doesn't seem difficult but then again I have no idea what I'm talking about. I was thinking of something resembling The Mechanical warhorse that an empire engineer can ride in Warhammer Fantasy (I mean the table top game). Just thought It'd be cool to have in the game and maybe I'll give someone an idea to work with what ever works.

I would have thought it'd have been a Dwemer invention if anything. So what you need is, more or less, a retextured horse, in a sort of Steel Plate finish, with enhanced armour rating, but a fatigue maybe based on thirst (after all, it'd have to be steam powered?).

Whenever I come across a mechanical horse, I always think of "Fess" from Christopher Stasheff's "Warlock in spite of himself" set - an epileptic robot with a horse body. Tends to have seizures under stress, or whenever unfamiliar magic is used nearby... Makes for a fun character. :)

By dumner creation did you mean dwemer creation?

Firstly yes thanks for the correction on race it was late when I wrote the post. but more importantly I forgot a picture for reference

http://www.hobbytoon.com/imagenes/imagenesArticulos/126/gran_ingenieromecanico.jpg

So if anyone wants to make this mod that is what a Mechanical horse looks like in Warhammer