Publicly bashing mods?

I keep seeing it any time someone posts a "controversial" mod. It's getting annoying, especially when the mods are deleted because of the complaints. Nobody got the transgender suits deleted. Nobody got pregnancy armors deleted. Nobody got the Shojo race deleted. Yet the moment a mod that lets you perform abortions, or remove a uterus, appears, the moral bandwagon rolls up and people call for a ban. What's the site policy on this? It seems there's a bit of a double-standard.

If you truly cannot see the difference between a pregnant armor mesh, transgender mes,h with a mod that allows you to perform pregnancies (probably forced) or remove the Uterus. Then no offense but maybe its time to take a reality check.

Next it will be, "naked body replacers are allowed, yet rape mods are banned = double standards" :rolleyes:

What point? That violating human rights is wrong? It's the same as torture, or cutting off the head of the Mick and Ralph's Crier. There is no actual difference. That, and the TOS don't seem to forbid abortion-related mods, or anything regarding fetuses or the entire female reproductive system. I see rape is clearly marked as a no-go, along with pedophilia. Those I agree with, albeit grudgingly, because that's how today's values are. Unless the modder stole the resources he/she used to create the mod, there's no reason to call for a removal of it.