Quakecon Character Screenshots

Tuco404

The rocks are too jagged and polygonal. I can see flat fac.... Hmm... What?... Yes, I know they're supposed to be flat rocks because jagged ones would make for a bad fireplace and be a *censored* to mortar together... It's a running gag...*cough*. Anyway, the rock detail needs to be higher, I want to see individual minerals, minor fractures and tool marks...

On a different note, nice to see Bosmers look a bit more badass instead of just being the continual go-to race for every seemingly pathetic character.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that's the last of the screenshots, I suppose?

You know I really wonder just how varied the different body types really are in Skyrim... All the characters we've seen so far (with arms exposed) have had huge, bulging muscles. Realistic for warrior types but not for a pure mage.

So that's the last of the screenshots, I suppose?

You know I really wonder just how varied the different body types really are in Skyrim... All the characters we've seen so far (with arms exposed) have had huge, bulging muscles. Realistic for warrior types but not for a pure mage.

What if he's a buff mage though?

I'm not surprised at the level of detail. It's been quite a number of years. I'm surprised at this game vs other games from other developers. This is a solid worth every penny title. Of course they have milked the market too, with Fallout 3...

That's certainly possible, but the classic archetype of the wizard is someone who sits in their library all day studying spells. What about someone like that who's suddenly forced by the circumstances to leave their sedentary academic life and start adventuring? It's unlikely they'd have biceps bigger than their head.

That's certainly possible, but the classic archetype of the wizard is someone who sits in their library all day studying spells. What about someone like that who's suddenly forced by the circumstances to leave their sedentary academic life and start adventuring? It's unlikely they'd have biceps bigger than their head.

most mages in elder scrolls arnt that, even in lore.