Quakecon Character Screenshots

Tuco404

You guys sure that's a Bosmer (http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/other-games/179223d1313173664-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-skyrim.jpg)?

I think it definitely looks like a Dunmer, don't you too?

I mean, red eyes, grey skin (colored red because of the ambient lighting), tattoo, hair.

All signs of a Dark Elf. An incredibly awesome looking Dark Elf (if it now is one)! I love it :)

No, it's definitely a Bosmer, the guy who created the character said so.

Don't you think it's a bit strange though? Don't you think it looks more like a Dunmer? Looks awesome, whatever it is.

I hope the one who created the character is wrong, because Dunmer are/were my favourite.

I mean... journalists can be wrong. Don't you guys think it certainly resembles more to a Dunmer?

P.S: What race is the bow guy? Breton? Imperial? Looks wicked.

Edited by hlvr

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I created an account just to comment on this thread! These screenshots are indeed awesome! I think I love the Khajiit the best. The Orc is surprisingly handsome, don't you think? And I wonder what race the last one is (the one with the bow in the dungeon), is it a Wood Elf, or perhaps Breton?

And why do the Bethesda forums have to be down at this moment when all those new pictures need discussing??

This is what I thought was a Bosmer: http://skyrimguild.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/SkyrimTrailer6.jpg

(The little guy carrying wood or something)

Despite the image is not very high quality, it still looks a lot different from the supposed Bosmer in this new screenshot.

I think our supposed Bosmer is definitely a Dunmer. The grey skin and red eyes can't be a coincidence.

How long does do these site maintenances usually take?