Sentient eapon Fred quest help

firydoom3

Recently i downloaded the sentient weapon mod and i am on Fred's quest, but no matter how hard i look i can't find this bear that Fred is talking about. I checked near lake rumare and the small lake to the south east but no matter how hard i look i can't find it. can someone give me some details of where it is. Edited by firydoom3

Just let me say this. I don't care about spoilers and really just want to find this bear so i can switch back to Atkavir. So if someone can tell me the name of the lake, where it is, and what i am looking for when i get there, the help would be very much appreciated.

I am still having a very hard time finding this bear. I tried turning off UL Ancient Yews and Rolling Hills to see if they were interfering but i still can't find the stupid thing. I know of three lakes near her house. Lake Rumare, Lake Pepper, And a medium sized unnamed lake right beside her house. Could you tell me which is the right lake, then when i get there is there anything to signal that the bear is there, like some objects or landmarks. Please help, I am really tired of using Fred.

• 5 years later...