A mod I've always wanted.

ltgeneralstore5

Ten years have pasted since the main storyline in Oblivion but things toward the end didn't go as Martin had planned. After the battle of Bruma a soldier from Kvatch gives a letter to the Hero of Kvatch. The letter says that he is offered a chance to become the new Count of Kvatch as soon as the repairs to the city are completed. The Hero of Kvatch accepts the offer and abandons Martin's side in the time of need.

Without the Hero of Kvatch, Martin is never able to defeated Dagon and his invasion continues. As the Oblivion gates continue to destroy the countryside of Cyrodiil the cities begin to lose their trust in Martin and begin looking for other ways to ensure their safety. As the entire province erupts in Civil War some cities consider alliances with other cities.

Imperial City: The Imperial City stands alone in this Civil War but can call back its great number of legions in the other provinces.

Bruma: Because the countess is a Nord she has connections in Skyrim which allows her to bring in many more troops to aid her city.

Cheydinhal: Because the count is a Dark Elf he also has connections but in Morrowind which can help his war effort.

Bravil: Because of the city being so close to Elsweyr the city can hire mercenaries to fight for them.

Leyawiin: Because Leyawiin has so many Argonians the Blash Marsh sends soldiers to fight by their side.

Skingrad: Because the count is a vampire he can call hordes of vampires to fight for him.

Kvatch: Because the new count has such a large reputation in the world he can hire mercenaries from any province he wants.

Anvil: Anvil has had great relations with the High Elves of the Summerset Isle, because their long standing free trade agreement, the leaders there would be willing to send ships full of soldiers to Anvil if the Countess asks.

Chorrol: Because the Countess has family of high standing in Hammerfell she can call for troops at any time.

Lord Dagon: As his invasion continues his hordes begin to set up small outposts in the countryside terrorizing small farms.

Will you, the new Count/Countess of Kvatch, restore Cyrodiil back to its time of peace or conquer it?

Edited by ltgeneralstore5

Um...I hate to burst your bubble bud, but there's already a Kvatch Rebuilt mod out there. Plus, the storyline has some holes: Leyawiin's rulers hate Argonians, Countess Narvaina of Bruma is an Imperial, Skingrad's Count loathes other vampires, and Bravil doesn't really have any ties to the Khajits at all.

Even if I were to create such a mod, I would never have the time or resources to do such a thing. The idea is a great idea, but near impossible to carry out. You would need an army of modders to even begin planning such a feat.

If it makes you feel any better, I had a similar idea, and after I got into modding, I realized how hard it really was. But thanks for sharing, I'm always happy to hear about new ideas.

Thanks again,

Kroot

• 2 weeks later...