The Gunslinger Outfit Request

georgewesker97

Can anyone make a gunslinger outfit for me? Something like this: Outfit must contain a trench coat, a belt with ammo holders and a gun holder, pants (ofc), hat, and a shirt. And if anyone can make a .357 caliber revolver with yelow sandalwood hold? And if nobody can help me or is just not interested then pls give me a G.E.C.K. help so i can make it by myself (never made a mod). I am sorry cuz of the quality of the picture but thats the best I could do. Pls respond! Edited by georgewesker97

For the revolver, check out the Shrapnel mod, there's bound to be something you like in there (Shrapnel - The Definitive Weapon Collection).

As for the outfit, while in-game, press ~ to bring up the console.

Then type

Player.Additem 0006696d 1

Player.Additem 0006b467 1

Have fun!

Gonna try it out when I come back from Greece, a to what gun u refer in the Sharpnel mod?

I just checked to what are these codes related and I found out that they are for Mysterious Stranger outfit. I checked out how it looks on some images and for me it looks like a detective outfit so I don't think it will do for me. I think I am gonna end up with using the bounty hunter duster. :( Anymore ideas?