Legs of custom armor is gone in Geck

Guy97

Hello, I am having yet another problem with Geck/Nifskope. I made my custom armor in Nifskope and everything was fine, then I went to load it up in the Geck, however; none of the armor except for my shirt was shrunk down beneath my feet to the size of an action figure. I went to try it ingame, and the jeans/coat/armor addons were invisible. I didn't check to see if they were action figure size again. Everything that is not showing up is all from one mod, it is a mod from FNV that I converted over to F3 for personal use, I don't know if that will make a difference. The orignal armor from FNV works in Geck just fine, and in game just fine. Thanks.

Edit: I am also getting problems where I make a custom armor and my Readius will go sideways or backwards to where I can't choose anything on it.

Edited by Guy97

I made my custom armor in Nifskope

The skin references are messed up. Everything has been attached to Bip01 which is the default mesh. If you're going to edit something in nifskope you can't just copy and paste/pasteover the meshes into the shirt armor and expect it to work hunky dory. You need to copy the entire block, including the skininstance. Then you need to make sure the skin names match up to the old skin name references. I doubt this will make much sense. So I suggest you go and look at some tutorials using google to find them. But I still hope this sheads some light on your problem. :thumbsup: