New system:need advice

So im getting a new system soon and found a nice deal in a computer store nearby.

CoolerMaster Elite 310 Tower

Intel Core i7 2600 - 3,40GHz - 8MB

4GB Corsair DDR3

1TB - SATA

NVIDIA GeForce GTX560 1GB

USB 3.0, USB 2.0, RJ45 (Gigabit LAN), S/PDIF-out (Optical), 7.1 channel surround sound, VGA, DVI, HDMI

Windows 7 professional

And that for 850 euros.

Is that a good deal?

go for 2600K instead of just 2600(weird they put just a 'K' :mellow:

and same for 560 go for 560 TI!

The 2600k is just a 2600 with a fully unlocked multiplier.

The 560 is just a 560 Ti that has been underclocked and has some of its features disabled. Hence the cheaper price.

I just agree, for K-Edition of 2600...K-edition is designed for overclocking with unlock multiplier...unless you prefer features like Intel TXT, Intel VT-d and Intel vPro. these are not supported on 2600K...

one of the most important of your setup is motherboard chipset, as this is very useful for next update or at least for new feature ( like RAID or Smart Response Technology if using SSDs)..but I can't see in your list above...

The 560Ti is actually not that good. You'd be better off with an EVGA GTX460 FTW Edition. NOTE: This card is only available online.

How a GTX460 is better than 560Ti even if its overclocked :S any review link? two gtx460 may be better than a 560TI.

(I have a 560TI OCed at 950 some people use 1ghz stable!)

Ive got 1GHz out of my 460FTW (ran OCscan, got 1 artifact after 1.5 hours), with only minor increases in the voltage. Its because the FTW edition can be pushed further than all others. Higher clocks + more memory = (most of the time) better card.

True but if you overclock 560TI you can reach the stock 570 performance.

btw back to topic

the 560TI and 560 are made only to confuse customers.also to raise the price gap between 550TI,here the dealers are saying 560 is also 560TI :mellow: (because the name didnt change: Tw*n Fr^zr II)