your first character?

Nightwolfhunter

Dark elf, elven armor, silver longswords dual...all i need :D

Sounds solid. But what about while you are trying to FIND the Elven Armor and Silver Swords?

Didn't think of that one :S

you'll have to either go naked and keep ur pride or wear leather and appear weak :P

My first character will be a Nord hunter named Juryk Valyndorf (please don't take my name). He will mainly use dual wielding short swords (preferably glass) and use a longbow sometimes. :biggrin:

Dark elf, elven armor, silver longswords dual...all i need :D

Sounds solid. But what about while you are trying to FIND the Elven Armor and Silver Swords?

Didn't think of that one :S

you'll have to either go naked and keep ur pride or wear leather and appear weak :P

Boom...Headshot! :)

I'm probably going to play my part Stealth, part Jack-of-all-Trades Imperial named Jeromiah Citocius, an opportunist with no moral compass except when it comes to murder - he only attacks the wicked. (Which means that if someone mistakenly attacks him for some reason, he won't fight back and will only defend himself.)

I'm specifically going for this character because it allows me to try out a lot of what Skyrim has to offer while remaining in-character.

I'll most likely play an elf race (Not sure which one) but I'll will make it my goal to only use Daggers and bows for normal weapons, use magic when it suits me. I always try to do my best to never be seen by the enemy, and with this new stealth and crime system, That will be possible. His moral compass will reflect my own, which translates into a mostly self-centered sociopath. Although he recognizes consequences, and considers himself smarter than most criminals. I'll probably murder entire villages and then move on with my quest of slaying dragons, simply because its the only thing left that gives him a challenge.

^_^