your first character?

Nightwolfhunter

Pure mage duh!

Prob a high elf but not sure yet.

The first thing i will do is burn down a village >:]

A recent video from one of the head guys on the Bethesda team is that "destructibility" is pretty low, way too many complications and it would take too much of their time and focus. So, sadly, in other words... you can't burn down a village. :/ At most, light it aflame for a bit before it just goes out, just like your character or the ground will.

I'm thinking Nord, I really like the promise of the new dual-wield system, and since I can eventually get good at magic, I'll use some of that too. :D

Im gonna make a nord first, be a generic dragonborn who is warrior for the most part with a little magic thrown in, like the character in the e3 demo, just to play through main quest the first time around. Then im going to make an argonian theif.

Pure mage duh!

Prob a high elf but not sure yet.

The first thing i will do is burn down a village >:]

A recent video from one of the head guys on the Bethesda team is that "destructibility" is pretty low, way too many complications and it would take too much of their time and focus. So, sadly, in other words... you can't burn down a village. :/ At most, light it aflame for a bit before it just goes out, just like your character or the ground will.

I'm thinking Nord, I really like the promise of the new dual-wield system, and since I can eventually get good at magic, I'll use some of that too. :D

I know but ill just imagine that its completely destroyed...

Need a mod for that though the ability to destroy towns completely.

Loki, the mischievous Breton Bard! I'm thinking Illusion, Blade, Speech, Pickpocket, Sneak, and Alchemy. That's what I'd like to focus on from a role-playing sense, but bards are meant to be jacks-of-all-trades; if need be, I'll switch stuff out. I'm especially curious about pickpocket!

Just occurred to me that I listed a nonexistent skill! Loki shall be pursuing the gentlemanly art of One Handed weaponry.

• 1 month later...

Dark elf, elven armor, silver longswords dual...all i need :D

Sounds solid. But what about while you are trying to FIND the Elven Armor and Silver Swords?

Didn't think of that one :S

I want to make a contradiction character, one that specializes in something that would be very odd for that character to specialize in. I want to make like an Orc assassin or something. Haven't decided yet, I always decide in the character creating area. I have to make a history in my mind while making the character to decide how it will live its life out.