Question - Making a slutty female character

Lolpingu

oh that, it is easy stuff... there is cute elves race or moonshadow or chocolate elves (for the "cute" face), and the beautiful people mod-2ch is a must, hair mods like ren, prettycure, soya and others, for the suits, there are a lot of revealing suits on hentaimania mods i believe, some very pretty and some really revealing, go to temple of melons marked on the map near anvil and you get the suits, careful, you might become overencumbered, some are heavy armor, also DMRA body and skimpy clothes, armor and robes also work, careful with the clothes one, you don't wanna look at simplicia the slow looking like she has a great body being a beggar n.nU, all in all

beautiful people-2ch

beautiful people-2ch chocolate elves

golden elves/moonshadow elves/cute elves

DMRA body template & textures (for the naked part)

DMRA skimpy armor/robes/clothes

hentaimania2 (this one has a great story, 8 dungeons and some extra powerful armors and weapons)

altough i have no idea why you want to make a skimpy character....everyone has his/her own taste i believe, i'd rather be a gallant female f2 lives elf on daedra armor, take care and have fun :P, there are also hentai mods that add funny places like a stripper club and a "ladies of the night" parlor, but those are for you to discover, i dont wanna fill your GigaBytes with stuff i find funny instead of the stuff that uses low-space on your hard drive and you wanted or you tough you needed

oh that, it is easy stuff... there is cute elves race or moonshadow or chocolate elves (for the "cute" face), and the beautiful people mod-2ch is a must, hair mods like ren, prettycure, soya and others, for the suits, there are a lot of revealing suits on hentaimania mods i believe, some very pretty and some really revealing, go to temple of melons marked on the map near anvil and you get the suits, careful, you might become overencumbered, some are heavy armor, also DMRA body and skimpy clothes, armor and robes also work, careful with the clothes one, you don't wanna look at simplicia the slow looking like she has a great body being a beggar n.nU, all in all

beautiful people-2ch

beautiful people-2ch chocolate elves

golden elves/moonshadow elves/cute elves

DMRA body template & textures (for the naked part)

DMRA skimpy armor/robes/clothes

hentaimania2 (this one has a great story, 8 dungeons and some extra powerful armors and weapons)

altough i have no idea why you want to make a skimpy character....everyone has his/her own taste i believe, i'd rather be a gallant female f2 lives elf on daedra armor, take care and have fun :P, there are also hentai mods that add funny places like a stripper club and a "ladies of the night" parlor, but those are for you to discover, i dont wanna fill your GigaBytes with stuff i find funny instead of the stuff that uses low-space on your hard drive and you wanted or you tough you needed

Thanks for the answer! i'd expected about 4 posts mocking me before i'd get something useful, nevertheless, thanks.

Thanks for the answer! i'd expected about 4 posts mocking me before i'd get something useful, nevertheless, thanks.

i like to be helpful, by the way once you are in the temple explore it fully, it is kinda big and full of boxes, drawers and cupboards all of them with great suits, one of the cupboards is a secret door to skimpier suits :3 so have fun, that temple appears once you install hentaimania2 i think... and if it doesn't you can ask later what mod makes it appear...because i'm sure it wasn't there before i installed the heavy ones( oh by the way, just type clothes/armors/sexy on the search bar inside the mods page and you may find other nice stuff to wear or look at)

Edited by Iris86