I want to see weird strange unexplained things happen.

jonny8late

an old abondoned has with a dead body in in

Indeed.

On a more serious note, I know what you're saying. Random events and little stuff to find like this are always fun and add some mystery to the game. Although I'm sure they will have it in the game, I just hope they don't include too much of it. I believe the reason these sort of things are fun is because it's nice to pursue you're own quest.

You found this random thing, and it led you to this, only to find this! But wait, what's this, over there? I found it!

It's an easy way to create excitement in the player using self discovery, but it could get really repetitive if they don't do it right. I'm really excited to see how this game handles it.

Like in morrowind the strangest weirdest things would happen. In oblivion there was some of that but not as much as morrowind. I want to see an old abondoned has with a dead body in in and notes leading u to specific locationm. c

Random events and little stuff to find like this are always fun and add some mystery to the game. Although I'm sure they will have it in the game, I just hope they don't include too much of it. I believe the reason these sort of things are fun is because it's nice to pursue you're own quest.

You found this random thing, and it led you to this, only to find this! But wait, what's this, over there? I found it!

It's an easy way to create excitement in the player using self discovery, but it could get really repetitive if they don't do it right. I'm really excited to see how this game handles it.

From reading one or two of the many hands-on demos from the journalists, at least one of the guys ran into a remote shack where there were either burned or maybe just dead bodies laying about. I'm pretty sure it wasn't random but rather set to that location, but it's definitely along the lines of strange or unexplained from what I read.

However, jonny8late, keep in mind....Morrowind was a very weird place. Everything about the landscape was very odd and alien pretty much compared to the fairly realistic Cyrodiil and Skyrim provinces. So to expect a shload of crazy stuff is wholly too high of an expectation. But I think there will be some, maybe just not as crazy as Morrowind though.

Edited by natelovesyou

Like in morrowind the strangest weirdest things would happen. In oblivion there was some of that but not as much as morrowind. I want to see an old abondoned has with a dead body in in and notes leading u to specific locationm. c

Random events and little stuff to find like this are always fun and add some mystery to the game. Although I'm sure they will have it in the game, I just hope they don't include too much of it. I believe the reason these sort of things are fun is because it's nice to pursue you're own quest.

From reading one or two of the many hands-on demos from the journalists, at least one of the guys ran into a remote shack where there were either burned or maybe just dead bodies laying about. I'm pretty sure it wasn't random but rather set to that location, but it's definitely along the lines of strange or unexplained from what I read.

However, jonny8late, keep in mind....Morrowind was a very weird place. Everything about the landscape was very odd and alien pretty much compared to the fairly realistic Cyrodiil and Skyrim provinces. So to expect a shload of crazy stuff is wholly too high of an expectation. But I think there will be some, maybe just not as crazy as Morrowind though.

yea like something aside quests and killing...traveling...finfing maps, notes and all kind of things that might get you to a cool weapon or armor... :teehee:

Some more of that would be interesting.

Cyrodil a less mysterious place I think.

I mean even the Ayleid ruins hardly interest anyone, whereas the dwarven fortresses...that was a mystery, people talked about it.

I remember finding a dead guy way out west in Morrowind. He had a note in his hand, talks about missing his family and dying of a disease.

There were a few of these lost soul stories, some pointing to a treasure, whereas Oblivion has "Dead Adventurer".

Edited by monster0mash