Prison Start-Off Question?

jonny8late

Maybe he left his dagger on his bed haha!

Hahaha awesome vid! I can see that happenin lol you should see me adventurers pad after a quest lol that kind of thing is very easily done haha

Edited by MizerD

Bwahahaa i remember this one, that guy actually made him self an assassin without even knowing it, now thats a natural skill ;D

My character background will be that of a child that lived on the street and cant remember his/her parents, then at the execution he remembers the words "maybe gods have placed you here so that we may meet! "

Edited by pavy

I refused to bow the king. No man is above another. Plus I spit on him. So bam death sentence.

Wonder if that´s why the king is dead x) My character will face execution for being a vampire probably still don´t think about it.

I refused to bow the king. No man is above another. Plus I spit on him. So bam death sentence.

Wonder if that´s why the king is dead x) My character will face execution for being a vampire probably still don´t think about it.

Well I got HIV so maybe that's why he died lol. (I kid)

What do u like to imgagine why your character started off in prison? i like to imagine that he was doing something for the greater good, but still committing a crime, so he or she is found guilty. And them getting bailed out is a chance of redemption.

I like it but it woulkd be simmilar to oblivion and it won't make sense to the storry of the

dragons but yea i think they will come up to a fun idea..... :biggrin:

War crimes. I almost always play an older guy. Usually in his past he's a scumbag. If anyone has ever read any Raymond Feist (highly recommend his books, similar in style to Lord of the Rings) his character Duke Kaspar who was a total jerk but was exiled and became a much better fellow who became an agent of a secret enclave (you'll have to read the books). Edited by iansutton91

I was placed in jail because I accidentally killed a hooker.

I was placed in jail because I intentionally killed a hooker...She tried to say I owed her 10 gold when she barely earned one!

You have to last more then 1 minute for her to earn it lol

I was placed in jail because I accidentally killed a hooker.

I was placed in jail because I intentionally killed a hooker...She tried to say I owed her 10 gold when she barely earned one!

You have to last more then 1 minute for her to earn it lol

He was placed in jail because he only lasted a minute.