Crashing every 15-20 min

Quickjager

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I would say there is some incompatibilities with fook (it does so much itself that it doesn't gel well with others)

If you really want to get them working together, try NVAMP its in the nexus.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40130

I haven't tried doing this as the installation is quite daunting, also I have done a basic version of this for myself.

Note I don't use FOOK, cos its too incompatible.

Id remove FOOK. Fook hates everything and as much as I love the mod,its not really compatible with anything :/

FOOK does not have compatibility problems, as it doesn't do much other than add more content; it's not the complete overhaul that it was for FO3. nVamp would only make matters worse, as it has not been updated alongside the mods it tries to incorporate and is even two game patches behind.

The only mod on the Nexus that has ever caused crashes on cell changes in my testing is Lings, though it was probably not due to a fault in that mod. I've never used the Willow mod, but I have seen reports of it causing random crashes possibly due to conflicts with another mod.

As stated above, you can run FOOK and Project Nevada together without issue. Run BOSS to sort your load order, create a merged patch with FNVEdit, and make sure to run FOMM again and check your merged patch.