Adding two esp in OBMM

Faivon

I think this is the right place to ask... So yeah, I was told by my friend that converting mods to OMOD format is easy and I believe she also direct me on how to do it.

And this is how I do it :

For a single simple clothing mod, I click create and add the mod folder then finalize it and voila! It's done! But I want to add two mods to become OMOD format, let's say ayame outfit and throne armor.. I copied all the necessary files into a single folder and then launch OBMM and do the same thing as I did earlier. Tried activated it and no problems so far but when I tried ingame, only one of the mod is activated. How come? =/

So okay, maybe making multiple mods into a single OMOD file still use esps, what about combining multiple clothing mods using TES4Gecko? Providing those clothing mods only adds armor, doesn't really have any script or any complex hierarchy.

Check the structure of your mods - see if one of them had a stray "Data" folder. That will show up as another Data folder INSIDE your Oblivion/Data folder. Many mods are packaged...er...oddly and have to be adjusted before an OMOD build works correctly Edited by MarkInMKUK

Check the structure of your mods - see if one of them had a stray "Data" folder. That will show up as another Data folder INSIDE your Oblivion/Data folder. Many mods are packaged...er...oddly and have to be adjusted before an OMOD build works correctly

I'm trying to combine Converse and Masque of Aeternity, both has ... normal mod structure, I think.. Usually it's Masque mod that is activated and converse does not.

As predicted, they are different structures.

Masque is fine - it unpacks to an esp, plus meshes and textures folders. Converse unpacks to a data folder containing the meshes and textures folders and the esp.

I suggest you unpack both to separate folders, then drag the CONTENTS of the Data folder from Converse to Masque - and it should tell you it wants to merge the Textures and the Meshes folders. Then make an OMOD of the Masque folder, which now contains both.

Incidentally, why not have two separate OMODs - it makes no difference to Oblivion as it doesn't see the OMOD file, just the esp and data files.

Edited by MarkInMKUK

Yes, that's what I do. Now the "combined" folder consists of :

- Meshes folder

- Textures folder

- Mask of Aeternity.esp

- Converse Shoes.esp

I use OBMM to converse...I mean convert them into OMOD format but ...well, one activated and the other is not =/

I have a lot of .. "simple" clothing mods such as these that adds items into the game and activating them one by one takes so much of my time if I want to do clean install.

I tried building an OMOD as above, and both esps activated fine and remained activated. Where are you checking that they are activated? Oblivion? OBMM? Wrye Bash?

Tried it again and the mods aren't activated :(

I checked them in Oblivion, OBMM and Wyre Bash.

EDIT : Ah, I used TES4Gecko to merge the plugin and it works pretty well.. I suppose it's better this way

Edited by Faivon