Change the Melee Combat Animations

regwald

I've been browsing both Fallout 3 nexus and Fallout New Vegas nexus for a while now and have noticed something that has troubled me greatly. there are no melee combat animation re-placers for Fallout 3 or for Fallout new Vegas. I'm a melee oriented guy myself, and am always disappointed with the basic movements that are in the game. now I know that usually most people prefer guns over swords, but its always nice to be able to through your enemy off guard by closing the distance and engaging in some good old school melee combat. so I'm asking any Modder out there who's up for the challenge to try to make new animations for Fallout 3 melee weapons and new unarmed animations.

That sadly only really deals with Unarmed Genocide. and second the request, playing melee is kind of annoying without some kool martial arts styles animation.

There was this Stormfront Studio presents mod having what u might want, but the link doesn't work:(

And yes, as a martial artist, I just have to say that the FO3 unarmed and melee animations are not the right thing. NO offense, of course, Beth or anyone else but, for example, the melee power attack just looks too much as a caveman's cudgel attack.

Edited by Shidentora