Female Dunmer with Dog

Deleted472477User

I think it looks awesome. A lot of people on the official forums are saying she's ugly. Well, if you think about it, she just looks more (to me) like Morrowind Dunmer, but with the updated graphics of Skyrim. And well, not to worry, I'm sure some modder will come out with a conversion to make her all big eyed and cutesy poo like a manga character anyway :P

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1222071-screenshot-female-dunmer-with-dog/

The only thing I don't like is how frail the arms look.It looks out of proportion with the gloves she's wearing, but I think without the gloves she'd look just perfect.

I think she's perfect as Dibella made her!

In all seriousness, I welcome the return of distinction between races. If that means we get a few strange-looking elves, so be it. Variety is the spice of life, so this will only allow us to appreciate the strikingly beautiful Nord women all the more. What scares me more than a few fugly elves is a Skyrim in which they make me want to put the moves on an Argonian chick. :unsure:

I don't get the people hating on her being average or less attractive. It's good to have that kinda possibility. If everyone in the world was "perfect"(as if), it'd be a mighty boring world. The real question is... Will BGS allow us to upload images of our characters?(I haven't heard this as of yet) I think it would be cool to have HD screen shots of our characters to show off.

I don't get the people hating on her being average or less attractive. It's good to have that kinda possibility. If everyone in the world was "perfect"(as if), it'd be a mighty boring world. The real question is... Will BGS allow us to upload images of our characters?(I haven't heard this as of yet) I think it would be cool to have HD screen shots of our characters to show off.

Without a doubt! I actually seem to recall a way to completely hide the HUD in Oblivion, either by console or mod, for screenies; but, that may not even be necessary with the HUD-minimizing options available in Skyrim. Epic character screens ahoy!

Without a doubt! I actually seem to recall a way to completely hide the HUD in Oblivion, either by console or mod, for screenies; but, that may not even be necessary with the HUD-minimizing options available in Skyrim. Epic character screens ahoy!

On PC it's not an issue. I'm not even giving that a second of thought. I'm talking about the console market. There will be lots of people who won't buy the PC version, and I'd like to see what they do. As well as show off my characters from there. I'm sure I could recreate mine on PC later but I doubt I'd want to lol. Rwaarrrr I wanna play Skyrim already!