Issue with Faction Owned Interior

psychomedic

I'm having a problem with an interior that I've designed and populated with faction NPCs.

I have a custom faction, let's say MyFaction, and an interior we'll call MyInterior.

I have set the owner of MyInterior to MyFaction with required rank "None" and placed a couple MyFaction NPCs inside the area. Before entering I give myself a high rank in their faction and also give myself a good amount of their reputation with the following commands:

player.setfactionrank MyFaction 4

player.addreputation MyFactionRep 1 5

I receive a message about how much MyFaction loves me. Using the console command "player.getfactionrank MyFaction" returns 4.

Anyways, when I enter MyInterior all the npcs in the room run up to me and tell me that I'd better get out, or whatever the trespassing message is, and follow me around until I leave.

I'm not sure what is wrong. I have a high rank in the faction, and a good standing reputation-wise, why are they trying to kick me out? Is there something I'm missing here? I tried searching but didn't see anyone else with this problem. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I also have another problem where my NPCs don't idle on the idle slots that I link them to when they're in sandbox mode, but I can probably figure that one out by myself eventually if no one has any immediate ideas, I'm just completely stumped on my faction problem.